Skip to main content
Have any questions?

You can send us a booking request through this page,

we’ll be sure to get back to you quickly.

Book now

Contacts.

If you only want some information, or to contact us, fill out the form below.

Quinta da Alegria, Lugar da Regada,  3420-136 Midões-Tábua, Portugal

Liesje: +351 964 59 80 87

João: +351 96 395 75 90

Book now

If you have any notes to make on your reservation, please enter your need here.

Booking, payment / cancellation accommodations “Quinta da Alegria-Portugal by Horse”

Your reservation will be converted into a final booking as soon as we have received 30% of the total rent by bank transfer. You pay the remaining 70% 4 weeks before arrival. If you book within 4 weeks before arrival date, you will pay the total rental amount before arrival. Payment instructions can be found in the booking confirmation that we will send you by email.

In case of no-show, earlier departure than planned or cancellation, deposited amounts will not be refunded. It may therefore be desirable to take out cancellation insurance. 

Deposit

We ask for a 200€ deposit upon arrival but count on you to report any damage to our property to Portugal by Horse and Quinta Alegria honestly and in this case, you also take your responsibility if a compensation is justified.

Rental conditions & Tips

GENERAL:

*Check in is from 17h, check out is until 11h, early Check-in and late Check-out on request depending availability.

*Our dogs and cats  are not allowed in the accommodations and also not to be fed. If they are unpleasant, please inform us.
* In 90% of Portugal there is extreme drought, we therefore ask you to handle water responsibly.
* Parties or gatherings are not allowed out of respect for other guests.
* Visitors only allowed on request.
* No music outside the accommodations, the silence of nature is rare, music and noise can be heard everywhere.
* Be careful when driving away by car, our old and deaf dogs don’t hear your vehicle and are often located at the entrance of the Quinta.
* Cars are not allowed at the accommodations. Park your vehicle in the car park at the entrance. There are carts to transport your luggage or shopping to you holiday home.

ANIMALS:

* Pets are allowed as long as they behave well. We have free-ranging chickens and ducks that we love to keep.
* Dogs are not allowed to bark continuasly out of respect for other guests, try to keep it minimal.
* Additional fee 15 € / animal / week.
* Our dogs are not allowed to accompany guests on walks, they can get lost or can be hit by a car when you take them.
* During the months of July and August, dogs are not allowed at the Gypsy wagon but are allowed at the other accommodations.
* Dangerous breeds are not allowed.
* No dogs allowed in the area of the pool out of respect for other guests.
** Dogs and cats from the farm are not allowed to be fed and are not allowed to enter the cottages.
* The horses may not be fed. Everybody can help feeding the horses in the morning or evening.

SMOKING:

* Smoking outside the buildings.
* Smoking is not allowed in the holiday homes. Ashtrays are outside on your terrace.
* No cigarette butts on the floor, keep them in your pocket or in an ashtray.
* Smoking is not allowed in & around the pool area.

CHILDREN:

* Children under 2 years stay for free.
* Ask if you can pick fruit from the trees to the host/ hostess.
* Do not chase the animals, they can be cuddled when they want.
* The horses may not be fed without permission; children and adults can help us during feeding in the morning or evening.

SWIMMING POOL:

* No smoking in the area of the pool out of respect for other guests.
* Dogs are not allowed in the area of the pool out of respect for other guests.
* No glass bottles or cups allowed in the area of the pool bare feet do not like broken glass. You find plastic cups in the bar.
* No “bombs” allowed in the pool; the skimmers will break.
* No bathroom towels by the pool, your pool towels are in your holiday house.
* No bathrobes or slippers by the pool, the bathrobes and slippers are for use in the house, not outside.

RECYCLING:

* We love our planet, please do your best to recycle, if the bins are full you can always warn us.
** Do not throw away food or food rests! You can deliver it to the main building, we give it to our animals.

ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT:

*Do not bring your own microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle etc. … we are in a rural environment, our electricity capacity is low,
connecting these machines can cause a general electrical failure. On our farm you can still enjoy a real countryside experience…

Thank you for making Quinta da Alegria a little paradise…